Upgrade Your Phone System with Business VOIP
Communicate Like A Big Business
Lower Cost • Flexible Setup • No Up-front Costs
Business VOIP is the perfect solution for Lexington small businesses that want to upgrade their phone system. Our easy-to-use, modern VOIP technology is a complete solution for businesses that need to stay connected and accessible. Our reliable VOIP solutions are designed to meet the needs of your business and your budget, so you can focus on what you do best.
Features Your Business Can Use
- Automated Receptionist: A virtual receptionist to answer incoming calls and route them directly to their desired destination.
- Scalability: The ability to easily upgrade or downgrade existing plans as your business grows or changes without the need for expensive hardware upgrades.
- Cloud-Based System: All features and services of the system are hosted in the cloud, resulting in an always-on service with no downtime and a reliable connection for callers.
Xact Business VOIP Delivers
- Cost savings: VOIP systems offer small businesses cost savings over traditional phone systems, including lower maintenance costs and the elimination of long distance fees.
- Increased productivity: VOIP systems allow employees to make calls from anywhere with an internet connection, reducing travel time and increasing workplace efficiency.
- Reliability: With cloud based services, businesses can be assured that their phone system will remain operational at all times, even during an emergency situation or natural disaster.
What Others Have To Say...
“Xact Communications is an easy company to deal with. They provide great support, awesome equipment and they always deliver. I’m thrilled with Xact…”
"We have Xact for our VOIP and network management. They are extremely responsive, and easy to deal with. We don’t even think about changing service providers.”
"I have used Xact Communications since 2012. They are an experienced and knowledgeable team. I highly recommend their services to companies wanting to lower costs, increase productivity and/or secure their technology environment."